Skip to the content
- 2012-2014 MA Fine Art (Distinction ), University of Brighton
- 2013-2014 Residency – Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
- 2018 Artist Network Member, RWA. Founder member of The Artist Project Space (TAPS)
- 2019 Founded The Garage – a residency space for artists to collaborate, test ideas.
- 2021 Recipient of a funded research project, Brigstow Institute, University of Bristol with Ass. Professor Lesel Dawson and Dr. Julian Brigstocke.
- 2022 Research Development Award on ‘The Generativity of Materials: Creativity, Memory and Place’ University of Wales, Trinity Saint David as part of the Impact Accelerator Programme (RIAP) Supported by Research Wales Innovation Funding – with Professor Louise Steel & Assoc. Professor Lesel Dawson
- 2022 Recipient of DYCP, Arts Council England, for the project what it is to be there.
Exhibitions, residencies, awards, talks
- 14 – 20 June: Residency at The Garage with Tommy Cha (sound) and Matteo Amadio (audio visual)
- 23 – 30 July: Residency at Garw Valley, South Wales. Invited artists: Gina Baum (ceramics), Prerna Chandiramani (printing), James Vasallo (painting, drawing), David Morgan-Davies (photography).
- 1 Oct – 30 Nov: The Wales Contemporary / Cymru Gyfoes. Waterfront Gallery, Haverford West, then Oxo Gallery, London in November.
- 19 Sept – 16 Dec: The Generativity of Materials – Creativity Memory Place: Funded research into earthly matter as a means to articulate a sense of place, memory, loss. (follow on from Brigstow funded research in 2021)
- 2 November: Talk and exhibition of work at UNESCO-BRIDGES Launch at University of Sth Wales. Theme: The E(e)arth. Other hubs include Princetown, Cuny, Pretoria, Iceland, Rome.
- 2 Jan – 7 March: 168th Annual Open, Royal West of England Academy
- 25 Feb – 7 March: Wales Contemporary at Oxo Gallery, London
- March – June: Creativity Memory Place: Funded research (Brigstow Institute, Bristol University) with academics and artists.
- March: Article, Art Habens, Biennial, Vol iv https://issuu.com/arthabens/docs/biennial.ed.vol.iv/56
- 12 July – 4 August: Cosmic Fishing: a group exhibition with (3) Turps Banana painters.
- 20 July – 11 August: Wells Art Contemporary, Wells Cathedral
- 9 – 15 September: with Whitenoise Projects at The Crypt, Kings Cross, London
- 7 – 11 July: Kopfkino: a TAPS group exhibition at The Crypt, Southville Road, Bristol BS3 1DG
- July: on-line solo exhibition at www.babyforest.co/insearch
- 19th – 27th September: seiTies: a TAPS group exhibition at The Vestibules, City Hall, Bristol.
- 7 October – 25 November: 166 Annual Open Exhibition at The Royal West of England Academy.
- 6 – 9th December: London Ultra, The Bargehouse, Barge House St, South Bank, London SE1 9PH
- 8 – 20th December: Spaces Reimagined: a TAPS group exhibition at Kosar Contemporary, part of The Works, Bristol, BS3
- 2 + 3 February: TateExchange, Tate Modern, London with Spike Associates
- 28 April – 1 May: Spike Associates at Spike Open Studios Weekend, Spike Island, Bristol
- 30 April – 30 June: Adelina Yard, Bristol. (exhibition with Victoria Coombes)
- 16 June – 16 July: Wing Gallery www.wingartgallery.com
- 22 – 24 July: The Other Art Fair, Arnolfini, Bristol
- Selected for Freshpaint Magazine, International Issue no 14
- 1 – 30 August: The Arcades Project at The Unit, St James Arcade, Bristol
- 2 – 9 September: Group Exhibition, Spike Island Test Space, Bristol
- 1 – 30 September: ‘Bodies’ – a residency at The Unit, St James Arcade, Bristol
- October: RWA Annual Open 2016
- 21 October – 19 November: Black Swan Arts Open 2016, Frome, Somerset
- March: STRATA, Clerkenwell, London
- 8 – 12 December: FLUX, Royal College of Art, London
- 22 May – 12 July: Wing Gallery www.wingartgallery.com
- 3 July – 10 July: MA Fine Art 2014, Degree Show, University of Brighton.
- 12 – 20 September: Pure Arts Fair, East Sussex – prize awarded ‘Best Overall Artist’
- Residency at Brighton General Hospital
- March: 313, Brighton
- June: MAFA 2013, Interim Degree Show, University of Brighton
- September: PURE Autumn Arts Fair, Battle – prize awarded, ‘Emerging Artist’
- October: Mutopia, DeptfordX, London
- October: STRARTA, Saatchi Gallery, London
- October: 128, Brighton